Assistant Manager – Human Resources
- Degree in HRM, LLB or relevant qualification obtained from a recognized University.
- MBA would be an added qualification
- Hands on experience as HR generalist including 03 -04 years as Assistant Manager – Human Resources in a reputed organization preferably in the Banking, Finance or technology driven service industry.
- A comprehensive knowledge and experience of the Labor Law and contemporary HR practices.
- Proficiency in HRIS software and MS Office with strong aptitude for technology and software use.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills (must be bi-lingual) and ability to communicate in Tamil will be an added advantage.
- Must be able to demonstrate a track record of having maintained good inter-personal relationships, and to exhibit leadership qualities (soft skills) with people handling experience.